Summer Camp – Ocean Science & Farm Life! July
July 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$50 – $325
For youth grades 5-8
Join us for a week of heavy science and math in our NOAA Ocean Exploration Camp! Youth will use NOAA’s “Why Do We Explore?” curriculum* to learn about the theories, science and obstacle involved in exploring the world’s ocean. We will spend 4 days experimenting here on the farm in Charles City and one day visiting NOAA’s Chesapeake Bay Office in Norfolk, VA.
When: July 15-19, Drop off 8:30-9AM/Pickup 4-4:30PM
- $50 Deposit due on signup.
- Remainder due by start of camp.
- Deposit non-refundable if canceled after the Thursday night at midnight prior to the camp week.
- 20% discount for multiple children.
Number of Attendees: 20 Campers
- Pre-registration required. Link below.
- Activities are located on a farm with dogs, cats and various livestock. Campers will have an opportunity to visit the animals and learn about farm life during breaks and lunch.
- Campers should bring their own lunch for the 4 working days. The day we visit the center, lunch will be provided.
- Beverages and snacks will be provided.